liberation is a good feeling 8)
papers in days, that is haha but it definitely isn’t going to make me regret my combi 8) can’t wait to see my level breathe a huge sigh of relief!
PS/ can’t seem to be able to connect my iPhone to my computer ):
Pushing those 5 letters up slowly; mixed feelings I guess because this time it’s geog that disappoints and I’m like, how can I study so much for what is supposedly the easiest A level subj and yet still drop a grade when everyone else is moving up?
On the right track for others, though, and this time - kinda suspect it’s because it’s so near As- thankful for my teachers who can see the same hope I had after a crazy polarised JCTs.
Can’t remember yet what I’ve been up to (besides the obvious) the past few weeks except maybe good food w girls right after chem mcq and a little bump in the road with a resolution I made two years ago, but hey all that seems so far away haha time really flies (: & I still have to be thankful and rmb that I’m def blessed.
OK, no careless mistakes tmr @St. Franc!!
still love me when i’m no longer young and beautiful?
Been pondering recently, what’s the fine line between vanity and wanting to look good in order to look presentable; when I should start taking more notice of my appearance, or actually, whether I should be paying more attention to it?
Been getting this feeling that I’m not doing enough, that I’ve been heck-caring about my image because A levels are a more ‘worthy’ cause, and suddenly wondering if my efforts to be less materialistic and less vain as I was often chided for being when I was young have kind of gone too extreme in the wrong way.
On a sidenote, ytd my friend posted her “virgin selfie” because she said she felt beautiful in God’s eyes. And mind you, “feeling amazingly beautiful” =/= “feeling pretty” HAHA. Just sth to keep in mind I guess, as I hunt down all my elusive supplementary answers.
Say This Prayer:
Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior. In Your Name. Amen.
funny how I still like to use song lyrics as post titles even though my writing style has changed and I don’t listen to music as often.
So anyway, things have really been a whirl- stopped recording all my little events and meetings and meetups in my journal because I was too tired to write them down (read: lazy to find it) hahaha. Can’t even remember what I did last week man-
OK yes I do now, camped overnight w my section at macs to study HAHA. Why do I do all the crazy things with alto1 even tho HC is supposedly crazier aww C:
Third week of the holidays is nearly half over, so why am I not surprised that I’m behind time haha. But really going through my topics to make sure I try and get it right, it’s my last shot man /:
Suddenly on a craft craze too hahaha, but after CTs!
So, just gna follow tradition by listing what I can rmb:
- Teoheng w OGLs, Marius filming (Vivien’s awesome film product)
- PE Touch Rug (AWW YEAHHHHH) with the class, this is why I love 21
- Drakon Interhouse Netball! Had fun man, I miss this sport
- D’Carn and Log: honestly missed planning events even tho I was so cui trying to manage that + guitar and my studies rly took a dive, sth I’m not proud of
- The real last guitar perf for DHAP, felt much better playing it without any other worries (:
- Parents went to bkk! Hahah unearthing other people’s luggage loots can be just as exciting as unearthing your own.
- Grandma came to stay, am reminded that old people need their space too (:
Having more ‘me’ days too, which is good since I guess after As it’s not only freedom but independence that comes.
one that is frantically studying HAHAHA. Really have let go of every single CCA commitment, but now I wonder if I can make it.
Wake up calls about my supposed “potential” have been coming my way serendipitously (more like crazily), so I hope I’m on my way there? (Funny how I keep feeling like tumblr-ing whenever I’m the most busy HAHAH)
Highlights, again- glad that amidst this studying, there are friendships that have been strengthened actually. C:
- First ever horror movie, The Conjuring with OGLs! Glad I’m gonna be graduating with this bucket list ticked off HAHA. And we got so enthu about the charades app we played it the entire dinner and bus trip home, really hadn’t chilled like that in such a long time!
- Sports carn! 21 girls, juniors, touch rug and sand. I got addicted 8) plus steamboat with the class = mantou mania
- 21 has also gotten addicted to Frisbee. HAHAHA.
- Marius’ adventures in class, Ruiqi’s and my plan to have our gradbook pic upside down (although I doubt the GP dept will pass it)
- Guitar handover )’:
- CBTL camping
- Starbucks 1 for 1 which we didn’t know about and specially walked to KLP and back for, for fun HAHA.
- I REMOVED MY WISDOM TEETH the stupid suckers are finally out although I still have this cool syringe that squirts food out of the resorable (new word yay) stitches.
My memory’s getting really bad these days I’m def sure I missed out stuff; gonna miss school I guess. OK; back to business really honestly hope I pull through for prelims, self-doubt has never been so great /: